Friday, March 9, 2012

Free Tech Tools for Teachers

Only having browsed freetech4teachers.com for about 15 minutes it was easy to see that there are a plethora of resources available for teachers.  The author of the blog has done a great job highlighting new tools and great tutorials on how to use them.

The tutorials I will benefit a lot from are those dealing with Google.  I use Google quite a bit in my classroom from Google Earth, Sketch, Docs and Forms.  It is great to see that there are many other ways I can utilize these tools I am already very familiar with.

I currently keep a blog of my class' daily happening with links to assignments, quizzes, and flashcards.  I have thought about creating a website that can help students better access resources they would need.  Sometimes I feel a bit limited by my blog, but it has been a great tool this year. 

1 comment:

  1. You may want to explore education.weebly.com as a place to create an educational website for your classroom. It is very easy to set up, free, and looks very professional. It is web based so your site can be updated from any computer with Internet access.

    ReplyDelete