Sunday, October 9, 2011

Introduction

My name is Joel Bails and I am a fifth year teacher in the Papillion-La Vista School Districts.  I teach 8th Grade U.S. History and work in several other roles sponsoring both the Student Council and Yearbook Club.  Along with my duties at my school, I also am the assistant coach for the girls and boys golf teams at Papillion-La Vista High School.

I have set up this blog to meet the requirements for and communicate with my classmates in my Internet Resources class.  I am looking forward to discovering new technology that I can use in my classroom.  As well as learning about others are doing in there classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Joel. I really like the history sites you selected. I think thet will engage the student and keep them motivated to learn.

    ReplyDelete